• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Local forwarding email with Postfix & Mailchannels

gleert

New Pleskian
When setting up email forwarding (on the same domain) in Plesk running Postfix and Mailchannels, the forwarded email (to an account on the same domain) is still sent out through Mailchannels resulting in SPF errors. How can I make it that theses local forwarded emails are delivered without going through the relayhost?

Plesk 12.5 - CentOS 7

Do the MX records of the affected domains point to MailChannels service or do they point to your local host? When they are pointing to MailChannels, forwarded e-mail might be forwarded to that host instead of the domain on the local host.

No the MX records point to the Plesk server, only outgoing email is going out through Postfix that sends it to Mailchannels (relay host in main.cf). I need the forwarded emails of the domains hosted on Plesk to be delivered locally (on the Plesk server) and not be relayed to Mailchannels.

Thanks Peter, this isn't the solution as it disables the relay host for some domains... I need ALL outgoing email from the server to EXTERNAL email addresses to go through the RELAYHOST, and ALL outgoing email to LOCAL email addresses to be delivered LOCALLY.

Back