• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Localisation Kit Does Not Work

orkunerbil

Basic Pleskian
Localization Kit Does Not Work

Hi;
I have created an additional language installation file using the localisation kit.I have runned the setup file created by localisation kit, but when I try to change the default language under interface management, I am getting this error.

"Unable to change locale: the specified interface language pack is unavailable."

I have choosed the correct plesk version under localisastion kit and my license supports one language.I do not want to use English so having one language support in my license is not a big deal. I tried restarting the control panel service and reinstalling the setup file which did not work as well.

Last edited:
orkunerbil,

The Localization kit works, it compiles working Language Packs which can be installed and used in the control panel. The problem is in your license: to be able to use any additional language pack (which you install in addition to the default language), you should have a license with the Language Pack Support option enabled.

Back