1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Lockout images

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by DrMadd, Dec 14, 2005.

1. DrMadd

DrMadd Guest

Is there any way, to stop someone from viewing an image hosted on a Plesk server unless they are in some sort of "auth" file? Here is a detailed explaination of what I need.

I have a website that features several live webcams. The URL for this site is www.asylumcam.com. But, to help ease the bandwidth on that site I host the images on another server which is www.asylumcam.net. I only want requests from asylumcam.com to be able to view the images hosted at asylumcam.net. If someone tries to access the image on asylumcam.net directly I want them to get a permission denied error, red x, or something other than the image. Is this possible?

2. Gris@

Gris@ Guest

Users that are used for both websites must have same names and passwords (IUSR_)
    You can change that in website properties>security in IIS.