• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Log files delete to save disk space

Carloz

Basic Pleskian
Hello, I saw that my server disk space was slowly less and less with months.

So i searched for logs in the parallels plesk folder and I found 2 gigabytes of old log files (log files of past years) in the "mail enable" --> "sf" and "mta" folders. I deleted them without consequences, freeing diskspace.

Searching for other logfile folders, I've just found the "parallels" --> "plesk" --> "PMM" folder, that contains a log folder, and a file called "migration.log.1" that weight 700 Megabytes, and a lot of other hundreds files called migation.log.2015-06-22-185747 etc. of 1-2 megabytes weight.

Can I delete these files without consequences? What logfolders have we to monitor to delete logs to free diskspace?

Thanks,

Carlo

P.S. Sorry, I was wrong posting here... I've got plesk onyx 17.5.3....

Last edited:
Hi,

These logs files could be deleted safely. Also you can monitor Plesk/admin/logs folders on Windows and /var/log/plesk/ on Linux.

Hello, I saw that my server disk space was slowly less and less with months.

So i searched for logs in the parallels plesk folder and I found 2 gigabytes of old log files (log files of past years) in the "mail enable" --> "sf" and "mta" folders. I deleted them without consequences, freeing diskspace.

Searching for other logfile folders, I've just found the "parallels" --> "plesk" --> "PMM" folder, that contains a log folder, and a file called "migration.log.1" that weight 700 Megabytes, and a lot of other hundreds files called migation.log.2015-06-22-185747 etc. of 1-2 megabytes weight.

Can I delete these files without consequences? What logfolders have we to monitor to delete logs to free diskspace?

Thanks,

Carlo

P.S. Sorry, I was wrong posting here... I've got plesk onyx 17.5.3....
trà lá neem, bột lá neem, bột lá neem ấn độ có tốt không, bột lá neem bán ở đâu, bột lá neem có tốt không, bột lá neem ấn độ webtretho, trà lá neem, trà lá neem hcm, công dụng trà lá neem, cách pha trà lá neem, cách dùng trà lá neem, trà lá neem ấn độ....

First you open the RUN window by pressing "Window + R" or Start, select "Search program and file" then enter RUN and Enter. The RUN window displays as follows:

bột-lá-neem.jpg

After the RUN dialog box appears, fill in the "% temp%" folder of the buffer as shown in the following image:

trà-lá-neem.jpg

After the cache dialog appears, simply press "Ctrl + A" to darken it and then "Shift + Delete" to delete completely. Good luck

Back