• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Login automatically

N

Nono

Hi,

I have my own control panel and my client's have to log in to access it. So when they access the sitebuilder wizard, I'd like they don't have to connect a second time (in sitebuilder's login page this time). I know who is connected, his username and his password. Is there a way to connect him automatically ?

Regards,

Nono

Solution: 1: Create restore point and take registry backup.
2: Delete all temp files.
3: Delete all unwanted software's and security software's from add/remove program.
4: Disable all unwanted services from startup and then remove from registry.
5: Reset internet explorer and then register all .dll files.
6: Scan with spyware removal,hijackthis and trojon removal.
7: Check windows update if found and then download and install.
8: Restart the computer.
9: Login and check mark enable remember password.

Thanks replying my question so fast, but this is not was I was searching for...
I know the login and password of the client and when he click on a link, I want to connect him to the sitebuilder so he don't has to do it himself.

Anyway, I found the solution when reading the code samples for the second time, the first time I didn't saw this part of code ^^
This is what I was searching for :

'to the login page
page = getSitebuilderURL() & "/Login.aspx"

'to the control panel page
page = getSitebuilderURL() & "/ExternalLogin.ashx?Login=" & login & "&Password=" & password & "&ShowAdmin=true"

'to the wizard page
page = getSitebuilderURL() & "/ExternalLogin.ashx?Login=" & login & "&Password=" & password & "&SiteID=" & siteid

In my case I want to connect the client immediately to the wizard page.

Nono

Back