• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Login Problem after upgrade

Gerhard Klein

New Pleskian
Hello,

after Upgrade Webb Presence Builder i get the following error if i try to login:

Internal Parallels Presence Builder error.
File: /usr/local/sb/include/Base/ORM/Object.php; Line: 210
Message: Undefined property "controlPanelLink" in object "SB_ORM_TokenAccess".; Code: 0

After i press refresh i can login.

Same problem here, but with a brand new Plesk 11.5 install.
Did you find a way to fix it?

PS:
It looks like the problem started after an automatic update.
The update complains about a patch already installed that is newer than the one being installed.
I could reproduce the problem, since it happened again the second time I've installed the server.

Thanks,
Alexandre

AlexandreS, please contact Parallels Technical support. I think it's a best way in such situation because you can completely broke installation with incorrect actions...

Back