• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Logout after each half dozen click .... ?

S

schani@

Hello, how is this possible ?

After each half dozen clicks in psa, i looked out from the admin. i check the idle time at server session settings. it was on 60 Minutes. Now it tryed it with 14400 (sec/min ???) but it doesent matter.

Thanks for help

Christian

The problems on this maschine still growing.

Always the session stops after some seconds.

Also the Horde Webmail Client say after some seconds, the internet adress has changed, for security reason you must login again.

I checked the php.ini Session time, the external DNS configuration of the Domains. But its ok.

2 Things i do:
Set php save mode to off ! And manualy create mySQL Databases on the mySQL damon. On my other maschines with Plesk do this work fine.

Please can me give someone a hint

Best regards

Christian

I just happened to stumble on this earlier tonight:

http://faq.sw-soft.com/index.php?ToDo=view&questId=609&catId=85

It does not say anything about how to solve it for the CP session itself though....

Hope this helps.

Edit: Just had a thought (amazing how that happens once in a while). On your workstation you don't have any type of anonymous surfing / proxy / anonymizer / etc software running do you?

I had one client who liked surfing XXX sites and had installed some of these 'privacy' softwares, it ended up costing him lots of $$ to have me come in to find out it was causing all sorts of connection problems...

Hes not referring to your server, more the actual computer you are trying to connect to your server through.

An easy check is to visit in your browser

http://whatismyip.com/

Do a full refresh (ctrl F5) a few times, if your IP changes then this is more than likely the reason you are being logged out of things.

Sorry, i dit not understand you.

I do not use a dynamic ip at my local computer (not the Plesk Server).

Do you think there is a problem with the DNS resolution on my Plesk Server ?

Christian

my ISP is using multiple Cache Engines using RoundRobin. How can I override this ? Evertime i access the IP of the pointed Cache Engine get changed.

Thank you for advance.

shani, i solved my problem. i had a misconfigured router which connected my LAN to the net. i have 4 IP adresses and set my gateway interface to

instead of

so that outgoing ip packages were sent sometimes with adress 1.2.3.4 and sometimes with 1.2.3.5 which made plesk cancel the session.

check you logs in /usr/local/psa/admin/logs if requests from you have always the same IP

Back