• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Looking for Imunify360 feedback

TomP

Basic Pleskian
I have Plesk 360 installed, but I've been wondering if I should switch to Imunify360? I know they both do different things, but Imunify360 looks like it does so much more. Has anyone had experience with it? Does it cause any problems on a Linux (Ubuntu) server?

Plesk360 and Imunify360 are both installed on a server and both use 360 in their name. That's where the similarities stop. But confusion is understandable. They are however very different products and serve a very different purpose. Both work well on Ubuntu.

Plesk 360 can ben considered a cloud monitoring tool for Plesk serves. It can keep track of resource usage like CPU and memory while also monitoring processes.

Imunify360 on the other hand is security tool. It helps to scan for viruses, malware, vulnerability exploitation and port scanning among many other things.

It sounds like I used the wrong one. I'm not too worried about resource usage, but being notified when the server goes down is a big help. I am concerned about security because I've had a few hacks done on a couple of Wordpress sites I had to clean up.

It sounds like I used the wrong one. I'm not too worried about resource usage, but being notified when the server goes down is a big help. I am concerned about security because I've had a few hacks done on a couple of Wordpress sites I had to clean up.
In this case, your choice is Imunify360 :)
Also, you can look at ImunifyAV: ImunifyAV(+) for Plesk

Back