• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Loss of entire panel during upgrading. Upgrade failed due to no access to the SQL.

MrDragon

New Pleskian
Hello all. I'm in a state right now so I'll try and de-stress and explain this as best I can.

Upgrading was started not half an hour ago from the time this post goes out, all went well until the MySQL was started up. At this point it is screaming at me because it cannot access it due to a missing password. This shouldn't be to much of an issue, as you just follow this post here, http://kb.parallels.com/article_16_346_en.html

However.. when I did that this happened.

Code:
 /usr/local/psa/bin/admin --show-password
PHP Notice: Undefined index: PARAMETERS; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Exception.php, Line: 266

SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'admin'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

So now I am screwed.. I rent through OVH, so we don't get support access or anything. We just get a 15 site licence and that's it so I don't know who to turn to for this.. I haven't ever touched anything in regards to SQL and the likes, all I did was click the upgrade button and this failed me. And now I've pretty much lost everything until this is resolved. If anyone can help I would be so much in your debt for this, I've nearly given up hope of fixing this.

Back