• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Losting DLL permission after Plesk update

bartabc

Basic Pleskian
On every plesk update, DLL's like ASPUPLOAD, ASPEMAIL and ASPJPEG and Myodbc DLL losing permission of write.

This cause me a HUGE problem for my clients who's every week open ticket with this issue.

Any tip to fix this? Is this a Windows plesk issue? The funny thing is this happen on booth Windows plesk server we already use.

How can I fix this permission for not losing it again?

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2017-09-06 às 21.57.32.png
    Captura de Tela 2017-09-06 às 21.57.32.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Captura de Tela 2017-09-06 às 21.57.23.png
    Captura de Tela 2017-09-06 às 21.57.23.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 1
Yes, it is well-known issue. Some kind of third-party software is installed to Program Files and we restrict access for psacln to this folder. You fix it and after nex Plesk update we repair it again. Usually we recommend this way - Customizing Disk Security
We have corresponding feature request PPM-1984 regarding this issue and we are going to release it as Plesk extension in scope of PPP-30968. But I have no any ETA when it will be relased. So, at the moment you can just add your custom rules according to provided link above.

Back