• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

mail for certain domains stuck on queue

F

fishnyc22

Hey everyone. I've read up on here about mail getting stuck in the queue. I've seen a few cases of this and cant seem to figure it out.

Case 1.
I was trying to send email to someone (not a local address) who i have sent mail to from a different server. Multiple attempts just won't go out to that domain for some reason

Case 2.
I have an application trying to send a message to a clients mobile phone. His carrier is Qwest so the message is being sent to [email protected] (as per the Qwest specs). These messages are short 160char EMAIL -> SMS messgages with no subject. These messages are always stuck in the queue for some reason. But when I send a test from my gmail account it is received by him.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Fish
><>

Just an update. most messages seem to be going out, but some messages just don't go. One message to an address I know exists just hangs in the queue.

Any idea how to get them to fix this and get the messages out? PLEASE!?

Back