• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mail for parked domain

L

liquorvicar

I'm having real trouble trying to set up email for my parked domains (via 4PSA TotalDomains) as I'd like it.
I'm trying to make the 'reject' option the standard for non-existent users (rather than 'bounce') to halt the flood of double-bounces I'm getting. This works fine for my main domains. However, I'd like to apply this to my parked domains like this:
all mail for domain.com gets passed to domain.co.uk if the user exists in domain.co.uk the mail is delivered otherwise the mail is rejected. I have changed the DNS for domain.com so that the MX record points to mail.domain.co.uk and it does the first bit fine. But it still bounces mails to non-existent users. So I tried adding domain.com to /var/qmail/control/rejectnonexist but now I get an error (421 opendir() failed) on both valid and invalid emails to domain.com.
Help!

Back