• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue mail issue effected by traffic and disk

Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (Core)
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.63
Hello to everyone,

I have a plesk server and problem same as the link below;

1. If a domain exceeds its Traffic limits, no email is sent to anyone no matter what the notification settings. We have both admin and client that are supposed to be notified. Prior to 2011 it worked fine. Disc space limits *seem* to work as before.

2. If a client exceeds their traffic limits, no email is sent to anyone (same story as with domains). Also traffic is 0 - see below.

3. When you look at individual domains Plesk correctly displays their Traffic and their traffic usage is displayed in Red if they have exceeded their limits. But when you list domains (as admin click on the link to Domains on the top left) the traffic usage is correctly listed but no domain is shown as exceeding its limits even if some domains have in fact exceeded their limits.

4. Clicking on Traffic to sort domains by traffic does not work correctly. It shows them in some kind of random order.

5. When you look at individual clients their traffic is always shown as 0.0 i.e. no client is using any traffic according to Plesk.

There were 2 links in that web page but i could not reach these anymore. These problem effected my email clients
I fixed both problems.

Answer is http://kb.odin.com/en/9370 and http://kb.odin.com/en/6064

Sorry, I didn't see this before I wrote my post.

These links are not working. Does anyone have an idea about the solution?

Back