• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Mail Issues send from Plugins to External and Mail Forwarding after migration

sall10

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

i migrated plesk obsidian with centos 7 to a new host. the mail addresses with configured mailbox are working, i can send and receive mail fine. using postfix and dovecot.

What is not working:

1. Mail send from plugins or plesk update notification are not send to external mail address

2. i have emails created without mailbox, like [email protected] and forwarded them to external mail address, when sending to the [email protected] now, i get the following error:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)

failed:

[email protected]

SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: mail.domain.com (85.x.x.x) reason: 550 5.1.1 [email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: U ser unknown in virtual mailbox table

Can someone please Help me? I have all the settings DNS, DKIM, SPF overtaken..

Thx

Back