• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Mail log: all entries duplicated

Akrolis

New Pleskian
Hello,

I just realized that the mail log on my server (/var/log/maillog) duplicates every entry. I'm positive this was not happening with Obsidian 18.0.26, but I can't point this issue being the result of any of the 18.0.27 updates.

So far everything seems to be working fine, the incoming mails get delireved with no problems and the outgoing mails are send just once, even though in the maillog everything gets logged twice.

I've experience a slightly load increase on the server but that may be unrelated since if the outgoing mail actions are logged twice but only one mail is send I assume any mail login attempt also is received once, despite what the maillog file says.

My enviroment is:
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.27 Update #1
Mail Server: Postfix 3.4.8

Anybody has experience this?

Thanks, that solved the issue. I searched this forum before posting, but not the Reports one (I will in the future!).

Back