• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mail problems

X

Xventus

Hi This is my current Server Enviroment:

Cisco Pix Firewall (WAN: 213.222.29.100 LAN: 10.0.0.1)
Plesk Server (LAN 10.0.0.2)
Exchange Server (LAN 10.0.0.3)

I am hosting my domain (let's say) example.com on the Plesk server working all fine. The mail for example.com is running on the Exchange Server.

When I mail from the Plesk Server (using a script or something) it puts the message in 'Bad Mail' because the mail isn't configured on the Plesk Server and the server isn't forwarding the mail to my exchange server. I also tried to edit the A record for mail.example.com to the IP of the Exchange server.

All the mail from the WAN Side coming into my firewall is shipped to the Exchange server and works good.

Anything have an idea?

Regards

Desmond

Is this in mailenable or IIS?

If it's IIS verify your settings on IIS and your DNS. If the DNS isn't running right it won't work. Also, verify it isn't conflicting with anything else on the same port, such as both IIS and Mailenable running on the same port or having 2003 mail services installed with Mailenable.

Back