1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

mail queue hangs

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by mmoorree4444, May 4, 2011.

1. mmoorree4444

mmoorree4444 New Pleskian

60%
    Hello,
    I am hoping somebody can help me here. I have an opt-in mailing list and have written a php application that will send the emails using mail(). When I test this it will send the 5 test emails through okay. My problem is when I send the list of 500 thru they all hangup in the mail queue.

I can get some of them to send if I go into service management are restart smtp(Qmail). In doing this it is only sending a portion of these. Then I have to repeat the restart process, until eventually they all send.

Is there a limit or can somebody tell me what is going on and what to check on.

Regards
    Mike Moore