• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mail service for Domain deactivated after Update

B

B120Bode

Hi, this might be a little problem but searching the internet showed that some other people are affected by this, too.

After update to Plesk 10.3 one of my hosted domains (including its subdomains) first rejected every mail but that was easy to fix (happend for the 3 time, every time after an update).
But the users could not login to their mailaccounts. So I looked around what to do.

The Problem: In Plesk the mail-service for this one domain is deactivated and I cannot activate it. The box is grey and does not want to be clicked :-(

I tried different things like "mchk", or "domain --on domain.tld", "/usr/local/psa/bin/domain -u domain.com -status enabled", "/usr/local/psa/bin/domain -u domain.com -mail-service true", "mail_auth_dump".

mail_auth_view shows that the domain is disabled.

Does anybody know how I could re-enable the domain or where can I look for information why I cannot activate it.

mail.log just shows that there are failed logins.

Thank you for any tips,
Bode

Last edited by a moderator:
How I did not solve it

Hi,
just to complete the thread.
After long time of searching and asking some sysadmins there seemed to be no simple solution.
So I reinstalled the OS and restored my last backup :(
Since that time I had no problems with my server, even through several new Plesk-updates...
If you found a solution, please post it, for the next time.
Thanks!

Back