• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mail setup-actions very slow

T

Toepes

When I hit in Plesk 8.x the Mail button to change or add settings it is very very slow. It takes a long while > 1 minute to react.

When adding a mailaddress it takes at least 1 - 2 minutes untill finished. Anyone the same troubles ?

I have MAilenable PRo 2.3x installed with plesk 8.x and Windows 2003

Database for plesk is MSSQL

526 Mailboxes
164 Domains

Only about 110 domains are realy domains with content, balance domains are Forwarding.

well actually it is since the update, but never noticed that is was this bad. It seems that it is getting slower all the time

Mailserver is indeed hardly loaded. I have running RDNS lookup but that should not be the issue.

I acutally had the same issue.. After I did the update - my webmail got really slow- so slow CGI - times out.

I have to use mail2web.com to get my mail.

What a pain.

Thanks,
Adam

I noticed that Plesk is getting slower by the day. I takes +20 seconds to log in.

Could it be that the mssql database needs to be optimized ?

No, after some updates it is still a problem.

I've never found anything about this problem, looked as i was the only one.

Oke, thanks for the tip, i'll remove Sitebuilder to see if this solves the speedproblem

Sitebuilder is de-installed, but there is no speedimprovement.

As i use ASSP as spamfilter, i also deinstalled spamassassin to see if this makes any difference, but no improvement.

Originally posted by Toepes
Sitebuilder is de-installed, but there is no speedimprovement.

As i use ASSP as spamfilter, i also deinstalled spamassassin to see if this makes any difference, but no improvement.

Toepes, did you read private message? I sent you it two times.
Could you please find it and reply?

Sergius, thanks for your help.

For other users: Update works PERFECT ! Mailactions are now as they should be.

I'm having the same problem so I applied the update and after having to adjust the permissions I get the following error.

Notice: Undefined index: webmail in C:\Program Files (x86)\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.DefPackageMng.php on line 378

Back