• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Mail stopped working after updating MariaDB from 5 to 10

RJ45

New Pleskian
Hello,

Iam at a loss here I upgraded MaraiaDB lastnight and noticed since that no emails or sent or received any ideas? All websites work fine

Jon

Is the SMTP service online, e.g.

# service postfix status

And do you see entries in /var/log/maillog (/var/log/mail.log)?

I get permission denied when trying to view the logs. I have removed Plesk Email Security and all the emails in the queue sent when I reinstalled this and emails seem to been queued again

Couple of the errors from mail-logs extension:

deferred (delivery temporarily suspended: connect to 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10024: Connection refused)
deferred (host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] said: 421 4.3.2 Service shutting down, closing channel (in reply to RCPT TO command))

Thanks

deferred (delivery temporarily suspended: connect to 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10024: Connection refused)
deferred (host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] said: 421 4.3.2 Service shutting down, closing channel (in reply to RCPT TO command))
That means that Amavis isn't running correctly. Try restarting Amavis and check for any errors. When Plesk Email Security is installed mail will stay in the Postifx queue if Amavis is down or having problems.

I reinstalled Plesk security again and Amavis is listed as running however the email is differed again? This was working fine until I upgraded from MariaDB 5 to 10, Any ideas?

Back