• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mail to nonexistent user: where is the data stored in database

S

s.huisman

Hello can anyone help me where the settings and email are being stored in psa database of:

Mail to nonexistent user
Forward to adress: [email protected]

The migration manager doesn't work this out well, when i want to migrate using templates. So i want to sync the databases so everything wil be te same, without goint troug 300 domains.

Hope you can help me saving much of time, thanx !

Hello,

From domains table you get the id.

From mail table you get the mailnames.
(select * from domains where dom_id=x;)
--> here you can find the account_id
From accounts table you get the passwords with the account_id from the mail table.

mn_param table contains other params like drweb.

You have check a bit the table structure a bit for yourself so you can create the script that you want.

Originally posted by blank_page
Hello,

From domains table you get the id.

From mail table you get the mailnames.
(select * from domains where dom_id=x;)
--> here you can find the account_id
From accounts table you get the passwords with the account_id from the mail table.

mn_param table contains other params like drweb.

You have check a bit the table structure a bit for yourself so you can create the script that you want.

Hello, Are you talking about the same subject, because we couldn't find this information in:

mail
domains
mn_param
accounts

Anyone else have a good sugestion?

select name from Parameters,domains where parameter = 'nonexist_mail' and value='bounce' and Parameters.id=domains.id order by name;

Back