• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mailbox quota not supported by the mail server

D

dwdietz

Whats up with this.. Mail enable supports mailbox quaoa's.. Anyone else had this.

Or know how to fix?

I hadn't checked this before, simply excepting what the control panel had told me, but can see the quota setting in mailenable when i look in the back end.

Maybe plesk just couldn't figure out how to set it.

Same Prob

Am facing this same problem, i wanna create a client template with a default quota limitation so i dont have to do it manually from the mailenable, but it says Mailbox quota not supported by the mail server, and the option is disabled i sent the PLESK Support an email regarding this issue still waiting for reply.

Did you get any answer?
I have a similar problem: I want to erase the mail quota completely but it doesn't save the changes...

but I found the solution :) (for my problem)

You have to change this in Windows not in Plesk!

If you use MailEnable, go to Servers, localhost, Connectors, SMTP (right click Properties) and there it is!!!

Change the size

Stop this service and start it again, and then it works... mails with unlimited size :)

check plesk and you see it take the new limits.

maybe it helps you

Back