• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

mailbox redirect

D

dwdietz

Ok mail enable supports the option to keep a copy of the forwarded message or not but in the plesk control panel it is not an option. Most of my users forward their mail to a nother address and it plesk defaulted to leave a copy in their mailbox with no way to change. I would like to have the user to be able to use the mailbox and not just a forwarder but to also not keep a copy locally.

Anybody found a way around this other than manually change it in the mail enable administrator?

Within the control panel when you looking at a domain click on the Mail Button under services >> Then click on the account in question >> Where it says Redirect 'Off' click on 'Off' >> Put a check in the box and specify the address you want to forward mail to >> Click Ok. If the mailbox was already setup and receiving email at the domain this will enable save copy and forward.
You're set test it out play with it etc.

Hope this helps

forwarder

I think i didn't make this real clear. I want the user to have a mailbox but when mail comes in it is forwarded to the redirect address without keeping a copy on the server.

Back