1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

mailenable and mysql after upgrade to 756 from 703

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by mircea_hosteur, Jan 6, 2006.

1. mircea_hosteur

mircea_hosteur Guest

I made an upgrade from ples 703 to plesk 756

Plesk works great, but
    suprise, email is dead, aslo Mysql for domains

MailEnable seems to be down completly

domain users cannot acces phpmyadmin from their Plesk account !!

any advice please ?!

2. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    Please address to Plesk for Windows Support

3. it-biz

it-biz Guest

Are mysql and mailenable running or?

Tried to start them manually?

4. mircea_hosteur

mircea_hosteur Guest

they are running, as normal, but, it seems that connexions to plesk are broken

actualy , i have corrected the problem, it seems to be ok now !

5. mircea_hosteur

mircea_hosteur Guest

for those who still use ples 703 or any other 75X version i recomend to upgrade to plesk 765, i did it on 15 / 17 servers

we have encountered some problems with about 4 of them, most often Mail enable , Mysql, MSSQL

Plesk 756 is much better , it has not so many bugs as 703, but the update procedure is rather complicated. You need to uninstall 703 and resintall 756 over the data you already have. After that, you need to setup a lot of things manually in plesk with the previous default files ...but in the and is much better. Try to make full bacups in order to upgrade to plesk 756

in case you already have plesk 75x and want to setup to plesk 75, you may do it using the patch update file , it works gret wthout no problems, it takes just few minutes , all you need s just the setup pach files to be installed over the old installation !