1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

MailEnable Pro 4.23 + SpamAssassin 3.2.3 + something to learn -> Error

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by Ugaitz G, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Ugaitz G

Ugaitz G New Pleskian

60%
    Hello

We are running MailEnable Pro4.23 + SpamAssassin 3.2.3 into a Plesk 9.3.0 Windows 2008 server.

When I go to Domains->foobar.com->email accounts->foo@foobar.com->Spam filter -> I click on the first icon
    It shows all the mails the user has received. If I check one of these and i click on "this is spam" button it shows this error:

Error: Cannot exec 'spammng --train-spam --filename=C:/Program Files/Parallels/Plesk/tmp/spm6577.tmp --password=prueba --mailname=aahostalia@transzaur.com':
    Can't open perl script "C:\Perl\bin\sa-learn": No such file or directory
    Unable to train spamassasin: Can't open perl script "C:\Perl\bin\sa-learn": No such file or directory

Spamassassin is instaled and the license has power pack. Any idea?

2. nieuwhier

nieuwhier New Pleskian

57%
    Same here, any solution available ?