• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MailEnable upgrade

A

Arkaitz

Hi there:

Just a simple question. Is it safe to upgrade MailEnable directly (not by upgrading Plesk)?

Thanks in advance

Yes, probably it's the safest thing on plesk to do. I upgraded to mailenable pro 3 and then 4, and never had any problems. It's all automatically installed and everthing started working better then before after each of my upgrade.

There is only on thing that you should know. After the install finishes, you should go to Plesk Component Management and REFRESH the page. otherwise plesk still thinks that you are using mailenable standart and does not let you use mailenable webmail client.

After the refresh rightaway plesk understands that new mailenable is working and you can go.

Thanks.

You can use ME pro 4 and the messages are not stuck in outgoing queue???

Hi Efe:

Upgraded from 1.983 to 1.986, refreshed Component Management and Plesk successfully detected the new version.
Anyway, I wanted to commit this upgrade in order to use MailEnable Web Client, but it still appears as (not installed). In fact there is no domain in IIS called webmail(mailenable) as I think it should be.

Back