• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

mailer-6.3-3 Anyone delete these?

P

PSCGi

Warning: Unable to register the web application located in the directory "mailer-6.3-3": The uploaded web application does not conform to the AppPacks specifications: DOMDocument::relaxNGValidate() [<a href='domdocument.relaxngvalidate'>domdocument.relaxngvalidate</a>]: Type nonNegativeInteger doesn't allow value ''. DOMDocument::relaxNGValidate() [<a href='domdocument.relaxngvalidate'>domdocument.relaxngvalidate</a>]: Error validating datatype nonNegativeInteger. DOMDocument::relaxNGValidate() [<a href='domdocument.relaxngvalidate'>domdocument.relaxngvalidate</a>]: Element installed-size failed to validate content.. You should remove the web application from the server because it will not function properly.

Anyone have a clue what this means? It's not in the CP, yet it is. I install, reinstall, uninstall and any other stall you can imagine - can't get this stupid bug to go away. I checked all the subdirs that would have SiteApps in them, order files in the database and everything, removed all I could trace down yet this stupid thing says I still have it installed and I should get rid of it!

What's it checking I missed? Anyone know the step-by-steps for removing a SiteApps package? There's a new revision in the Apps Catalog that's fine, but this is an 8.6 bug we've drug along that Parallels never addressed fully. There was a workaround thread here, did that and it still had no effect at all getting rid of this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated cause we're tired of seeing this stupid thing!!!

OK,

Messed with the CP again, there's even been a legit update for this
specific area of AppsPacks - still got the error. And I went to see
about reinstalling it one more time and then ripping it back out in the
hopes it'd take a hike - it's GONE!

That's right, the Vers 3 is now history, only the 4 remains so you
can't even do it. And there's still no clues on how to properly rip
out a SiteApp completely so that this goes away.

Anyone?

Still getting this, anyone have a real solution for removing it?

It's buried in there, new versions are available in the App Catalog
but this one's NOT - that means there's no easy way to simply
reinstall and then remove it for good, even though Plesk demands
that you do so to dump the annoying error!

And I dug around in the files areas, there's no easy single place
to remove this as well. If you try to remove it from the AppsPack
area, it's in several parts so simply taking it out of the listings or
something - no good.

This is on a Plesk 9.0.0.1/Fedora Core 8/Qmail box.

Nope!

I can see it, I can find parts of it, but regardless of what I remove or modify anywhere - sucker's still there driving me nuts. Doesn't show on all the screens as before and I've updated to at least 9.0.1 where I thought they'd have fixed this but apparently not!

It thinks this version is registered but not there, so it's freaking out. And I can't re-install it and then remove it in any way that I can find. So anyone who finds this solution, even if someone posts it in another thread, tell us here!

A fix - maybe

This has been driving me nuts for a while as well, so I finally looked around and I think I have it gone for good.

I found the Application Vault stuff in /usr/local/psa/var/ In both apspkgdistr/ and apspkgarc/ I rm'd the mailer-6.3.3 zip file. Then did rm -Rf mailer-6.3.3 in cgitory/

As I click around in the Application Vault I don't see the error message anymore.

Hope this helps.

Very strange - I deleted them from apspkgarc and apspkgdistr keep deleting it from cgitory but it keeps reappearing in cgitory. And it never leaves Plesk control panel.

Have you trying going into the cgitory folder and deleting the APP-META.xml file?

Back