• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mailing list's not working after switching to smartermail

A

adminwebserver

I have just switched off of mail enable and to smartermail. Now the mailing list's are greyed out and saying that the current mail server doesnt support them. I went into the admin of smarter mail and found where you can enable the mailing list and i enabled them. But i have the same result. Does anyone know how to get plesk to see the mailing list feature in smarter mail???

Thanks,
Alden Gleason

I don't believe mail lists are supported yet for SmarterMail.

You need to manage the mailinglists from the webmail and not via Plesk.

First you need to select the default domein user -> log in with admin -> manage domains -> domain setup-> second tab.

Log in With that user and now you can manage mailing lists: settings -> mailing lists.

I had a problem with upgrading from mailenable -> smartermail with the lists itself. Even with the migration utility provided by smartertools the lists were not visible.

I added the list manually (checked in mailenable administrator for the correct name) and after that the list was visible with all the members from the original list.

Also check smartertools forum http://forums.smartertools.com/

Back