• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue mailist dont work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, I'll consider whether I do or not.

I was asking for SSL removal, because there have been several previous cases where a domain worked correctly on the non-SSL setting while it threw the 403 error or did not show the correct web page when using SSL.

But anyway, good luck to you in finding the correct solution.

peter i am really sorry but i think you don`t know what you are write, the fact is, we can under Plesk tools activated the mailinglist, after that must be worked, when not here is a problem from site Plesk not from user from the panel.
And I'm really excited here because none of the plesk team here is responds to the thread, I am sure that it is not user-specific error here must necessarily look the plesk team the problem.
And that what you say is not correct i have tested different domains with SSL and without SSL and have change hosting setting to cgi to apache and settings have tested to but always same error, and you talk always from ssl and A record and so, i think CNAME is here correct setting that is setted from plesk!
Therefore, I do not find it right that you write the whole time any suggestions here of which you do not know from the topic, thereby you are doing me only unnecessarily much work, and that is not ok

Hi Ankebut,

let me jump in with some explanations, pls.

@Peter Debik is absolute correct here, pointing you to the fact, that you use a wrong certificate for the subdomain "lists.calhan.de", which can not be solved with a CNAME record.

In addition, your apache - rewrites are currently not perfectly configured, as the desired URL doesn't work, but instead, your mailman - administration - URL is redirected to

Your current apache rewrites will prevent the correct mailman - usage, which you will notice, when you once logged in successfully as admin and tried to change/edit/modify settings for your depending lists. :)

As you don't seem to like the idea of gettings suggestions/resolutions/help from a Plesk Guru/Expert here at the Plesk Community Forum and due to the fact, that you rather insult @Peter Debik for his efforts to help you to solve your issues/errors/problems ( completely free of charge and within his spare time! ), I suggest as well to open a support ticket at the official Plesk Support:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back