1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Mailman picks wrong domain

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by brucew, Apr 6, 2005.

1. brucew

brucew Guest

Since I did a 7.1.6 to 7.5.2 upgrade (RH9, BTW), Mailman domain associations are incorrect.

For example, mail sent through a list at domainx, shows mailman-bounces@domainy in the Sender header and occasionally in the From header too.

Secondly, no one can access http://lists.<domain.tld>/mailman/listinfo as it returns a "Bug in Mailman version 2.1.1" page,
    Code:
    IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/var/mailman/lists/tech/config.pck'
    which seems always to include the line, even when the domain that belongs to tech is used.

Any suggestions?

2. brucew

brucew Guest

Fixed the second issue. Somehow the ownership was changed to root:root. Changing it back to mailman:mailman restored access for all.

Still need suggestions on the first issue though.

3. chris@virtbiz

chris@virtbiz Guest

We are also seeing this behavior - domain associations are wrong. If any input, I would appreciate seeing it as well!

4. brucew

brucew Guest

Glad to hear I'm not the only one with this issue. I was becoming worried that I'd done something wrong.