• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mailmanager fails after SP2 upgrade to Plesk

C

C_Webs

We had an issue with MailManager not being able to delete mail accounts from mailenable for a domain after an upgrade to Plesk from 7.0.2 to 7.0.3. Plesk then would report an error and leave the domain showing up in the 'Domains' panel area. We resolved this issue by manually deleting everything through Mailenable, IIS, and then recreating the domain in Plesk and then deleting it out of Plesk again. If you can follow that :p

Anyways, I'll follow this thread for a bit to see if anyone else has the same problems....

Cheers!

We have a similar problem, but even when I create a domain in Plesk 7.0.3, it still will not remove it. Oy vey. So I uninstalled SP2 to try to revert back to a working configuration, and you know what? Domain removal still doesnt work. Oy vey yet again. The specific error message is "Unable to create object 'psa.scheduler.device.PSASchedulerCollection'" It successfully removes the domain from IIS but I think it is having problems removing the user from windows. Let me know if anyone can fix this! I really dont want to reinstall becasue we have alot of customers who would be in dire straits.

Back