• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

mailmng error when setting quota

L

lordkev84

Hi,

I receive the following error when trying to set a mailbox quota for an existing domain:

Unable to set the mailbox quota for this domain: setDomainDiskQuota() failed: mailmng failed: mailmng: unable to set default mbox quota for domain '*******.com' (processing 'bparker') System error 2: No such file or directory

I have also tried setting it by hand using mailmng and receive the following:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/mailmng --set-domain-disk-quota --domain-name=*******.com --disk-quota=20000
(trace)maildirpp_usage.c:182:dir entry '.mail.Sent'
(trace)maildirpp_usage.c:182:dir entry '.mail'
(trace)maildirpp_usage.c:182:dir entry '..'
(trace)maildirpp_usage.c:182:dir entry '.mail.Trash'
(trace)maildirpp_usage.c:182:dir entry 'tmp'
(trace)maildirpp_usage.c:182:dir entry '.mail.Drafts'
(trace)maildirpp_usage.c:182:dir entry 'new'
(trace)maildirpp_usage.c:182:dir entry '.mail.Spam'
(trace)maildirpp_usage.c:182:dir entry 'maildirsize'
(trace)maildirpp_usage.c:182:dir entry '.'
(trace)maildirpp_usage.c:182:dir entry 'cur'
(trace)maildirpp_usage.c:209:done reading Maildir folder
mailmng: unable to set default mbox quota for domain '*****.com' (processing 'bparker')
System error 2: No such file or directory
mailmng: unable to set default mbox quota for domain '******.com' (processing 'bparker')
System error 2: No such file or directory
[root@zeus mailman]#

It seems to be a problem with this particular user's mailbox, as it works for other users.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Compare directories structure belong to this 'user.domain.com' is the same like for other mail accounts for which mailbox quota is working.

You can check it here:
# ls -la /var/qmail/mailnames/domain.com/mailuser/

Most probably, some of folders are missing.

additionally, I may recommend you to wait till 8.4 Plesk (end of April). Several mbox issues were fixed.

Back