• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mails from own users are rejected

(I am sorry to post this message on several topics, please choose the right one...)

I applied the right patch Cos5x64, applied the good permissions, restarted the server ... and now i have : "4.3.0 Error: queue file write error."

THX A LOT FOR YOUR HELP.

Same error.

After apply this patch ALLL mails have a 4.3.0 error

Need to switch to Qmail.

How is possible that?

I update my server and cannot send mails to my domains, apply a Parallels patch and then cannot send email to anyone, and need to switch from postfix to qmail!

I dont understand it, if you dont know how works postfixs keep qmail.

This problem was discussed in the earlier thread (without a solution):
http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=101162

@IgorG:
You provide a fix for this, but only for a few dists. Like some posts before, can we get the fix for Debian 64bit, or do some other version can handle this?

The old patch http://kb.odin.com/en/8391 is not beeing updated or do not inform about the new problem which is created by updating with this patch. Not very usefull for the hopefull admins, trying to get their system working...

3. Is this "workaround" patches.zip only for 9.5.2 or even for 9.3, because I have still problems to upgrade to 9.5 ?

Thanks for your answers an hopefully for quick responses from the developers. We have to cool down our customers since month because auf these problems => since 9.3 with the queue file write problems!

Problem is known and nothing happens?
Where is the patch for Plesk 9.5.2 with Debian 5 (64bit)?

Hey Igor,

having the same issue on aa OpenSuse 11 64 Bit. With 9.5.2. and Postfix as mail server.
What could I do? And will we get an official bugfix for this?

Thanks
DC

Workaround:

1. setup an Debian 5.x (64bit) on VirtualBox
2. install Plesk 9.3.0 with autoinstaller
3. take /usr/lib/plesk-9.0/postfix-queue file
4. replace the Plesk 9.5.x postfix-queue file with that one from 9.3.0
5. restart

Now it works!

Hello,

we've several Plesk servers and, as many of you, need a patch to solve this problem.

IgorG would you please keep us updated?

Best regards,

F.

Hi Igor,

I've installed Plesk 9.5.2 a few days ago and the problem still exists how descripted above. This thread is nearly two month and your patch nearly one month old, now. Is there any reason, why Parallels didn't have released an update/hotfix yet? In my opinion greylisting is one of the main features in Plesk 9. When will plesk release an update via update manager? It's a pity, that I have to spend time to find a resolution for a solved problem.

Meanwhile please clearify, if your patch will work for Pleask 9.5.1 only or for Plesk 9.5.2, too.

Best regards
Martin

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Will there be an patch for OpenSuse too?

Thanks for help! :)

Flat-Jack

Hi Igor,

I'm still waiting for an offiziell patch/update/workarround for debian 64bit and an answer to my last question. Could you be so kind and release the mentioned workarround for debian 65bit, too?

Best regards
Martin

Fedora 7?

Is any patch for fedora 7?

Last edited by a moderator:
Missing reply

Dear Parallels-Team,

please resolve this open issue! How Igor has demonstrated Parallels know the solution for this bug, so please release an update for all supported distributions.

Regards
Martin

I have requested patch for all OSes. I will update thread with results.

Update Debian 64 bit

Hi Igor,
I have been following this post for a while now. I was wondering if you guys had a due date for the updates, especially the one for Debian 64 bit. Im desperate for any news on that.
Best
Martin

Back