• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

mailscanner and plesk

W

w0uter

Hi,

Does anyone have recent experience with installing MailScanner on PSA 8.1 ? It seems like really good software for scanner incoming and outgoing mail for viruses and lots of other things.

Thnx!

Greets Wouter

Originally posted by w0uter
Hi,

Does anyone have recent experience with installing MailScanner on PSA 8.1 ? It seems like really good software for scanner incoming and outgoing mail for viruses and lots of other things.
Thnx!
Greets Wouter
It is better so search on the forum because MailScanner was not tested with Plesk and I can not say exactly if it will work or not. But I have made a little search on this forum (for all Plesk version) and found several threads where this product is mentioned:
http://forum.swsoft.com/search.php?action=showresults&searchid=3068979&sortby=&sortorder=
Follow this link and it should bring you to the search result where you can get some information about MailScanner and experience which got customers while using it. Hope you will get some helpful information. By the way, as I figured out such feature request already exists but only for Plesk for Windows product.

Anti-spam software

Dear all,

I have recently opened a Virtual Private Server (VPS) for hosting.

It is running Linux 2.6.18-194.8.1.el5.028stab070.5 with Parellel Plesk Panel server version 10.2.0.

As we all know, spamming is the prime concern for all mail servers.

I am looking for a free Anti-spam software or incoming & outgoing mail scanner compatible with the linux and plesk version I am running on.

All I have seen on the web are not free. I have also looked at Spam Assassin but it does not work with my Plesk panel.

Can anyone help me please?

Also I have seen plesk panel antivirus pre-installed on all Plesk Panel. Does it scan incoming and outgoing emails?

Looking forward to hear some good news guys.

Regards,

TIS

Back