• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MAJOR FLAW (HDD FULL)

@dj ramc

Depends on what you think you need AND with what you feel comfortable with AND what you actually need.

In most cases, a dedicated server is a bit much ........ and it is not a car that we are buying: one does not need the fastest and latest, one really cannot get that at an affordable price of let's say € 100 to € 200 per month per server.

In general, I can recommend Server4You (just use a VPS and add VPSes if you need more CPUs or RAM or bandwidth: this approach has many advantages for many reasons) or just a simple Azure based VM (or Amazon Linux machines, if you feel more comfortable with Amazon Cloud services).

Nevertheless, it is not my task to make a recommendation (I have to stay neutral, don't I?) and, more important, I do not know yet what you actually need (that can make a real difference: it can be the case that you really need something special or some hosting provider that specializes in specific types of hosting).

So, if you really want some advice........just send me a private message.

Regards.........

thank you both for the answers.
when i try to make a backup by plesk it says no space left ?
is this a good idea to change backup dir in the configuration before making the backup?
How to change the location for Plesk backup files on a Linux server?

Yes, you can still move the Plesk backup files path, or even mount the OVH backup storage on a directory to backup directly over NFS.

Backup storage can be mounted with NFS like this :
Code:
mkdir /backup

mount -t nfs ftpback-XXX-XXX.ovh.net:/export/ftpbackup/nsXXXXXXX.ip-XX-XX-XX.eu /backup

@virtubox

Please do not forget to mention proper /etc/fstab settings, to allow the mount to be secure and persistent across reboots.

Nevertheless, nice input!

Regards.........

Back