• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

major issue with plesk

yatint

Basic Pleskian
Helllo

at time of opening plesk control panel for one domain I m getting below error :

Internal error: Unable to load object of type PHosting with id=0: object ID is invalid
Message Unable to load object of type PHosting with id=0: object ID is invalid
File Hosting.php
Line 37
Type Smb_Exception

When I tried to reconfigure that domain domain using websrvmng.exe it gives me another error :

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-vho
st --vhost-name=xxxx.net
A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated. (
Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070520) In Microsoft.Web.Administration module
Exception type: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
at Microsoft.Web.Administration.Interop.IAppHostMethodInstance.Execute()
at Microsoft.Web.Administration.Binding.AddSslCertificate(Byte[] certificateH
ash, String certificateStoreName) at Microsoft.Web.Administration.BindingManager.BindingTransaction.Commit()
at Microsoft.Web.Administration.BindingManager.Save()
at Microsoft.Web.Administration.ServerManager.CommitChanges()
at ServerManagerFactory.commit() at IIS7ServerManager.commit(IIS7ServerManager* )

When I tried to upgrade plesk another error is there :

Parallels Panel pre-upgrade checking...
WARNING: Please, switch off strict mode for MySQL server. Read carefully article http://kb.parallels.com/en/112453 for details.

how to switch off plesk strict mode ?

Please reply as soon as possible, M waiting for your update.

Thanks,
Yatin

Go into Plesk and disable SSL support for the domain in question then run websrvmng.exe on the domain again. This has happen to me before and this is how I resolved it. The cause is with the self-signed Plesk SSL and it not being exportable. Recreating the Plesk SSL also resolves the issue.

Back