1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

make internationalization of the package

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by LegolasTheElf, Aug 31, 2010.

1. LegolasTheElf

LegolasTheElf Basic Pleskian

57%
    hi all,
    i've spent a lot of time in looking about the billing modules gived with plesk panel, but what i've to realize is that at now, almost in italy, is totally useless.
    why?
    because if we haven't a minimum of internationalization personalization we really can't use it. for example:
    1) in the registrar choice there is no one that can be useful to register .it , .eu and .name. Please at least add aruba.it/eu/whatever (that is also a plesk partner!)
    2) without language pack the system is useless. we don't sell only to English spoken people. a lot of people here doesn't want to see english pages, and if they doesn't understand what they see , they don't buy fron this object
    3) consider add some other payment institute, like banca sella or similar. we don't live only in USA, please give us almost a bank for any country.
    4) we all live in countries with tax laws. consider it. for example, in italy a bill is a legal document, and they have to be emitted with progressive number witouth double numeration and progressive. permit us to emit bills when we can and specifiying the number of the bill. i suppose that other countries than italy can have different requests. also there, if you want that this sw module can be used, you have to make localization packages.
    5) the customer interface graphically sucks. we have to integrate his "look and feel" with the one of our websites. permit us to develop skins witouth being crazy, like in plesk. or better. use plesk skin themes.

at now, the only ting that i regret, is haven't from the plesk panel the ability to uninstall it without making damages.
    are somewhere an hope to see this transformed in a serius billing system?