• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Manual upgrade to 7.5.4 failed because of missing file

B

bambam4479

Just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem. When upgrading Plesk from 7.5.3 to 7.5.4 I get an error during the upgrade that a file is missing. The error is below.

"/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/packagemng: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++_plesk.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

I'm running RHEL 3 as my OS. If you happen to know this error and have fixed it can you please help. I've tried contacting SWsoft and as usual get their "you have to purchase a support package" and my host doesn't seem to know what to do either, I was just told I need to upgrade again. The problem with upgrading again is I've tried 3 times, all getting the same error.

have you installed the plesk rpms in Third_Party.SOMETHING ? There you will find some rpms that you need!

Thanks Griffith that did it. I didn't even think to check there as the upgrade guide didn't even mention to install those first. Lifesaver, thanks mucho!

Back