• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question MariaDB 10.1 won't update to Mariadb10.2

Baconrocks

New Pleskian
So I changed database and the update won't reflect within the phpmyadmin nor will it update any any php script is there a solution to this?

omg I just realize that . is there away to remove it and put it back to older version? I just want it to show on my php scripts and such

Igor, we've been running MariaDB 10.2.8 on several Plesk 12.5.30 live servers for months now, including one Onyx instance and we haven't noticed any issues. When you say not supported, is it because it hasn't been tested by Plesk, or because it's been tested and it's not working?

When you say not supported, is it because it hasn't been tested by Plesk, or because it's been tested and it's not working?
It was not tested because of no one OS vendors ships MariaDB 10.2 at the moment. I mean vendors of OSes, which are supported by Plesk. Even Debian 9 ships MariaDB 10.1

Back