• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue MariaDB Upgrade via Plesk

JohanV

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Centos 7.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.61 #5
Hi,

I did an update via Plesk to MariaDB 10.11.8
Everything went smooth but than it started with Upgrading the structure of all tables. Step 1 of 8
For more than an hour, the upgrade now pauses at wp_jphpb.i9dW2P_actionscheduler_logs
Should I just keep waiting now or is there a way to fix this? Those logs are not exceptionally large.

Syncing system components is the next step which is a must?

Hi there, you can try to run the command MYSQL_PWD=`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` mysql_upgrade -uadmin to manually upgrade the table structures.

Yes. Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions how to do those manually. Has upgrade finished in Plesk? Or is it still stuck?

Hi Kaspar,

I don't see any updates in Plesk. It works for a while now. I don't know if Syncing System has need to be done too.
I simply will try to reboot the system.

Good to read that at least your server is working fine.

Does the MariaDB version shown in Plesk (Tools & Settings > Database Servers) match the version shown in phpMyAdmin for example (or if you run the command mariadb -V)?

Back