• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Massive Explosion

H

HisNibs

I installed SP 2 this morning and have lost all sites on the Web. During install I pointed setup to the folder which is the root for my vhost folder. Should I have pointed setup directly to the vhost folder when asked. There were no instructions in release notes or manual for upgrading and the default looked like it should have been ponted to the root for vhost.

It appears I have no access to Plesk whatsoever. Cannot raise a log in screen. After initial reboot I could get a basic page describing plesk, but could not reach a loging page. Also, now after about 3 hours I cannot display any web pages from plesk or otherwise. I am away from town today and need some help.

If I have erred, how can I recover from this? I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

My e-mail at work is [email protected]

I would contact Plesk support about this, it appears to have happend to some others, and plesk have posted here to contact them directly for them to repair your box.

Back