• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

mchk mail_outgoing_restore fail - please help

VinnyT

Regular Pleskian
==> Checking for: mail_outgoing_restore... fail
==> Checking for: mail_transport_restore... ok
Errors occured in mail restore procedure
Some utilities have exited with errors:
/usr/lib64/plesk-9.0:/usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/remote_mail_restore:/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin
[ ~ ] > /usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/remote_mail_restore/mail_outgoing_restore
[2016-01-13 09:30:52] ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed ['/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/mail_outgoing_restore.worker' '--start' '--finish'] with exit code [1]
Error: START httpd_modules_ctl --enable sysenv
websrvmng: /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/apache_control_adapter execution failed:
websrvmng: /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/apache_control_adapter execution failed:
Command '['/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpd_modules_ctl', '--enable', 'sysenv']' returned non-zero exit status 1

absolutely no idea where to go with this. please help! my outgoing mail is completely screwed up. I tried switching from dovecot to courier but that did not help

To simplify the problem, I ended up removing dovecot and going back to postfix. Problem solved.

I am facing the same problem with Plesk 12.5.x. IgorG when I used your recommended command then seeing the following:

[root@centos vhosts]# /usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/remote_mail_restore/mail_outgoing_restore
Error occured while sending feedback. HTTP code returned: 502
This operation is not supported by the service node.

Back