• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mem usage keeps rising

N

NetNappy

Does anyone have same problem with memory usage that keep rising till it hit more than 95%, I have 2gb memory and it is now 1.95gb used, if you guy have solution, please help me out here. my sys is FC4 64bits Xeon3.0 2gb with fresh psa8 installed, and run only one domain at the moment with very very few traffic.

Thanks

That is normal on a linux machine.

linux will give each application the memory it requests and then use the rest for disk caching. It the ram is needed later for something else, it will be allocated to that instead. It is much more efficient than having a bunch of ram sitting in the machine doing nothing.

but, I feel my website is getting clumsy, when loading the image, it used to load them faster. Sometime there is only 20mb memery availble out of 2GB. SO, I'm kinda worry, coz I don't know when it hits the top of the total memory, and the system will be gone or not. So,,,, should I worry about that? or it won't hit the top of all memory?

Thanks for your comment

Back