• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Message after reinstalling a backup 2 days before

alpinecare

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 10.13
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hello everyone,

following a big problem on my PrestaShop 1.7.8, with "creative element", I no longer had a home page, just a phrase "popular products"
For this reason I went back with the backup manager and put back 48 hours.

The problem comes back on my PrestaShop despite going back (I had no problems 48 hours before)
and I noticed this message at the end of the backup,

Restoring task details July 29, 2023 8:45 PM

Restore from backup July 25, 2023 03:39 is complete, although some issues have occurred.

Warning: Restore domain "domain.com"
Failed to restore the extension composer: Utility returns not valid response: <html> <head><title>504 Gateway Time-out</title></head> <body> <center><h1>504 Gateway Time-out</h1></center> <hr><center>nginx</center> </body> </html>

is this a bug or another configuration problem on Plesk? Thank you in advance for your precious help.

Stephanie

@alpinecare, for the restore issue: You can try some tweaks that might solve the issue.

# vi /etc/sw-cp-server/config

1) Increase the client_max_body_size to several GB, for example
client_max_body_size 4096m;

2) Increase the value of "fastcgi_read_timeout" and "fastcgi_send_timeout" to something long like 1200 seconds or even longer:
fastcgi_read_timeout 1200;
fastcgi_send_timeout 1200;

Save these changes to sw-cp-server/config, then edit /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini to allow a longer execution time, for example:
max_execution_time 1200

Save the changes to /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini.
Then restart the panel services:
as root service sw-cp-server restart && service sw-engine restart

For the Prestashop issue: That is an issue of Prestashop, not Plesk.

Back