• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Message Cannot read properties of null (reading 'click')

SAF

New Pleskian
2023-04-18_144609.jpg

Salve all'interno del pannello pesk, ho provato a cambiare la visualizzazione cliccando sul simbolo della chiave inglese, appena ho cliccato è uscito fuori questo errore e non riesco a risolverlo. Ho bisogno di aiuto per ripristinare la corretta visualizzazione del pannello,
grazie

Hi inside the pesk panel, I tried to change the view by clicking on the wrench symbol, as soon as I clicked this error came out and I can't solve it. I need help to restore the correct panel view, thanks

Was an incomplete upgrade done before?

You can try to either
# plesk repair installation

or re-run the update
# plesk installer --select-release-latest --upgrade-installed-components

Hi Pietro, thanks for the reply, I apologize because I'm not very familiar with plesk. Where do I write the string you indicated to me?

or re-run the update
# plesk installer --select-release-latest --upgrade-installed-components

Because I just can't do anything, it won't let me in

You'll need to run this on the Linux console, meaning you login through SSH to your server, escalate to root so that you have full root privileges, then run the repair first and if this does not help, try to re-run the upgrade.

Thanks Pietro, I bought the plesk license from aruba, I sent them a message, if I can't solve it, I ask for assistance at the link they sent me. I remember that in the server I had set not to connect via SSH, would it still be possible to force access and enter?

When SSH service is disabled on the server, it'll be difficult to access. You can try to ask your data center to connect a KVM console to the machine. Some data centers offer that service so that you can work remotely through a console as if you were at the server. The advantage is that this works even when the operating system does not, because it is a hardware solution that replaces a real screen and keyboard with a network access through browser or Java application. If that does not work you can check if your data center offers a "rescue mode". In that case you could boot into rescue mode, then mount the disk(s) to a temporary path, edit SSH configuration so that the service starts when the server is rebooted and also lets you login through SSH regularly.

Back