• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Messages don't leave Mail Queue

N

nmathon

I have 10 messages which don't leave the mail queue. Mails were blocked by a lot of spam few days ago and I used qmail-remove to empty this queue. Since I did that, sometimes, 1 or two messages stay in the queue but it's only 1%. But 10 messages per day wihch are not spam don't leave the queue.
My first question is : "how can I force them to be resent" ?
My second question is : "why did it happen ? How can I avoid this ?"

Thanks for your answers.

Nicolas

I am having the same issue...

A couple of weeks ago I had a issue with massive spam.. I cleaned the queue list. Things are going into the queue but not leaving it either.

I have relay Closed.

The email accounts I have created are used for sending messages from my php forum.

I am also interested in knowing why they are not leaving the queue list. Some were the other day but now they are not.

When I clear the lsit of emails that are sent, then it will send more of them.

Hello,

Please, check if the following article can help you with the issue:
http://kb.swsoft.com/en/169

No that was not what I was looking for. What is happening with me are once one thing gets in the not processed queue it hangs up all other emails. Even the mailboxes on that server, so there should be no sending issues.

If the not processed queue is empty I can send emails. Or if I remove some of the messeases in the Local or Remote Queue a batch of emails will get sent.

My concern is why are the emails accounts on that server not receiving there email.

Back