• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Messages not in inbox?

Hahaha, this is funny because HAM, though confusing, simply means "no spam". So you see the "green" log log for this particular type. It's the other "red-marked" rules that prevent e-mail from reaching your inbox.

In the free version, MagicSPAM simply bars the messages preventing them from reaching your mailbox. In the paid version you can customize this.

From experience, the SPAMassasin filter is more than enough to block spam. And it should be enough for you too.

I hope you have answered your question. Feel free to ask me if more questions arise. If you think my answer is helpful, I also suggest you show a little gratitude by voting on "best answer" or "like" on it.

Hahaha, this is funny because HAM, though confusing, simply means "no spam". So you see the "green" log log for this particular type. It's the other "red-marked" rules that prevent e-mail from reaching your inbox..

Not trying to be rude or anything but I don't think you understand the situation at all.

Let me explain again.

-> I am able to receive some emails and others not, for example I was able to receive customer support emails from Digital Ocean
-> But then when I try to do password reset, I do not get those emails in my inbox
-> So I check MagicSPAM, and MagicSPAM shows that the emails were received by the server
-> Yet they are not in my inbox

This is a bug, and has nothing to do with "my email is being sent to spam", this has to do with "my email is not being sent to my inbox, even though another application shows that it was received by the server".

Also this issue is with Plesk Onyx and was posted on this section in error as stated in the original thread (and I was hoping it would be locked by a moderator). So I'm not sure why you're replying here and not on the actual thread.

I'm trying to understand your situation, but understand that you provided little information and so I can not give you a clear answer. Have you checked the email logs?

Try resetting the digital ocean password while logged in to SSH. Run the following command: "tail -f /var/log/maillog". If the email does not arrive in your inbox, paste the output of that command here. That way I can better know what's going on ...

One question, have you seen if the same problem occurs with MagicSPAM disabled? Why did you refer to it?

Run the following command: "tail -f /var/log/maillog". If the email does not arrive in your inbox, paste the output of that command here. That way I can better know what's going on ...

Awesome thanks a bunch! Issue was basically DMARC rejecting emails.

Also I referenced MagicSPAM because it shows that emails were incoming (even though I couldn't see it in the mailbox).

Back