• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver

E

ErikdeEngerd

Hi

How fix i this

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]General error Unable to open registry key 'Temporary (volatile) Jet DSN for process 0xd00 Thread 0xd90 DBC 0x15de76c Jet'.

Thanks ERic

Originally posted by ErikdeEngerd
Hi

How fix i this

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]General error Unable to open registry key 'Temporary (volatile) Jet DSN for process 0xd00 Thread 0xd90 DBC 0x15de76c Jet'.

Thanks ERic
I ran into this once, I changed to a DNSless connection and it solved the problem, although I'm not sure what caused it yet.

Hi

Thanks for your reply , but can you tel , how you do this , step by step.

Thanks

Originally posted by ErikdeEngerd
Hi

Thanks for your reply , but can you tel , how you do this , step by step.

Thanks

Hmm, I'm trying to think back, can you post your connection string right now?

Hi

%>

<%
Dim ConnectString, conn
On Error Resume Next

'** CHANGE THE BELOW LINE

ConnectString ="Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};Dbq=C:\Inetpub\vhosts\domainname.com\httpdocs\mailerfree\mailerfree.mdb;"

Set conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
conn.open ConnectString
If err <> "0" Then error() End If
%>

But is there another way to connect the database is it also oke , mayby there is an easyer way to do it!!

Thanks Eric

DSN server path

When you want to know the real path to the database file. Run this script in the directory of the database:

Just put it in a example.asp (or something like that)
<%
Response.Write Server.MapPath(Request.ServerVariables("PATH_INFO"))
%>
this line shows the real path to the databasefile.

View this example on: http://mappath.denit.net

You can add this path it in the plesk control panel under odbc. Test the connection et voila.

Do not forget to set write permissions on the database file.

Back