• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046' Permission denied: 'CreateObject'

A

arikstress@

Dear all,

i have plesk 8.1.1 running on windows 2003 server and it's run with IIS 6.0 version
and having problem with "FileSystemObject"
the error shows :
Code:
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046'

Permission denied: 'CreateObject'

/fso.asp, line 7

after googling, usually this is cause by dll file or permission on IUSR is not correct, or cdonts problem.

i already tried all of them but it has no result, any of you have idea?

thanks before...

Hi,

Trace "access denied" error using filemon utility from sysinternals:

http://download.sysinternals.com/Files/Filemon.zip

Give read+execute permissions to required files for psacln group.

thank you for your response,

However, the problem is solved , it looks like that windows autoupdate make this things shown up and came to be a problem for server configurations.
the problem solved after registering library files named run32.dll :) lol :D

thank you for your response,

However, the problem is solved , it looks like that windows autoupdate make this things shown up and came to be a problem for server configurations.
the problem solved after registering library files named run32.dll :) lol :D

Hi there,
I'm having very very similar problems so I'm hoping you can help me here.

All of a sudden I'm getting this error when I try and create a Scripting.FileSystem object. As far as I know nothing has changed (although it could be an auto-update).

You say I need to register run32.dll. Can you tell me how you did that and also where that DLL resides? I cannot find it on my machine.

Thanks in advance.

-Jamie

Hi Jamie,

You can open the command dos and put command Regserv run32.dll

Hello,
same problem i facing, i try to register run32.dll it give me error "run32.dll" not an executable and no registration helper is registered for this file type.
Then i download this dll from http://www.dll-file.com, and paste into windows\system32 folder and this error i received Unable to load run16.dll, error 0 so please tell me what i need to do with brief descriptions.

Thanks
Adil Irshad

it's not run32.dll but the exact command is "regsvr32 cdonts.dll" when the DLL is copied in the windows/system32 directory.

Back