• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046' Permission denied: 'CreateObject'

A

arikstress@

Dear all,

i have plesk 8.1.1 running on windows 2003 server and it's run with IIS 6.0 version
and having problem with "FileSystemObject"
the error shows :
Code:
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046'

Permission denied: 'CreateObject'

/fso.asp, line 7

after googling, usually this is cause by dll file or permission on IUSR is not correct, or cdonts problem.

i already tried all of them but it has no result, any of you have idea?

thanks before...

Hi,

Trace "access denied" error using filemon utility from sysinternals:

http://download.sysinternals.com/Files/Filemon.zip

Give read+execute permissions to required files for psacln group.

thank you for your response,

However, the problem is solved , it looks like that windows autoupdate make this things shown up and came to be a problem for server configurations.
the problem solved after registering library files named run32.dll :) lol :D

thank you for your response,

However, the problem is solved , it looks like that windows autoupdate make this things shown up and came to be a problem for server configurations.
the problem solved after registering library files named run32.dll :) lol :D

Hi there,
I'm having very very similar problems so I'm hoping you can help me here.

All of a sudden I'm getting this error when I try and create a Scripting.FileSystem object. As far as I know nothing has changed (although it could be an auto-update).

You say I need to register run32.dll. Can you tell me how you did that and also where that DLL resides? I cannot find it on my machine.

Thanks in advance.

-Jamie

Hi Jamie,

You can open the command dos and put command Regserv run32.dll

Hello,
same problem i facing, i try to register run32.dll it give me error "run32.dll" not an executable and no registration helper is registered for this file type.
Then i download this dll from http://www.dll-file.com, and paste into windows\system32 folder and this error i received Unable to load run16.dll, error 0 so please tell me what i need to do with brief descriptions.

Thanks
Adil Irshad

it's not run32.dll but the exact command is "regsvr32 cdonts.dll" when the DLL is copied in the windows/system32 directory.

Back